Public Affairs Director
Graduating from Leeds University with a degree in Politics and Parliamentary Studies, David joined the BBPA in May 2011 with more than twenty years’ experience of working in public affairs and communications, including as a special adviser for a Government Minister. David specialises in devising and managing campaigns to change public policy. He is a member of the Communications Advisory Team of the Brewers of Europe.
• Overall responsibility for public affairs, managing PA agency and representational work
• Lead on reputation management of the BBPA
• Responsible for BBPA representation on PASS Board and Best Bar None steering group
• Relationship management with political contacts
• All Party Parliamentary Beer Group